Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lanvin y Gazpacho



Hello Everybody! Summer is officially here and I am beyond excited! I thrive for weekends at the beach, rosé wine, tapas afternoons and...Gazpacho! haha, this spanish tomato/cucumber cold drink/soup is summer in a cup! I wish I could spend this summer in Spain like I did a couple of years ago, but I have to say that Los Angeles ain't too bad either! 
So here you have it! My obsession Miss Lara Stone seductively drinking a glass of the God juice and flaunting an opulent Lanvin necklace from Spring/Summer 2010. I've never done jewelry, but I really like how this came out! I hope you enjoy it! Now if my post just gave you an insatiable thirst for gazpacho, here's a recipe taken from allrecipes.com so you can try it this weekend!

much love!

xxx Fabiana xxx

Ingredients

  • 3/4 green bell pepper, seeded
  • 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
  • 2 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 2 day-old crusty bread rolls, cut into thick slices
  • 6 tomatoes, peeled and quartered
  • 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
  • 1 pinch cayenne pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1/4 teaspoon olive oil



Directions

Blend the green bell pepper, cucumber, garlic, and 1/2 cup olive oil together in a blender until smooth. Add the bread slices to the blender one at a time and blend each into the mixture until smooth. Blend the tomatoes into the mixture one at a time until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl; season with salt and cayenne pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon olive oil to serve.




4 comments:

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Art AND a recipe...I love it!

♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com

FP said...

Thank you! you're so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Glorious Summer! Your post was perfect.
Color-Crepe Myrtles, and Bougainvillea.
Heat on bare skin comes to mind.... drinking cool gazpacho in the shade.

FP said...

thank you :) thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails