Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life Asymmetric



So here's another drawing! This is part of the ink drawing series I did for the current show at  FUR  gallery. I got a really nice response from it, it seems to connect with people at some level, and of course that's wonderful! I really like this illustration for a number of reasons, one it was a lot of fun to draw and just let loose with the lines and the other is that it gives me a sensation of peace...I don't know, what do you guys think? whoever is out there in that long lost universe reading this?  

3 comments:

Raúl Stolk said...

Fabiana esta increible. Me parece genial el efecto que le das al pelo. Amazing!

FP said...

THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

Este dibujo en particular esta fabuloso, el movimiento y ritmo en estan excelentemente bien logrados. Te felicito. Artista genial!

Related Posts with Thumbnails